It is a tedious task for manufacturers and retailers of all types and sizes to effectively manage the inventory levels and track goods throughout the supply chain. Inventory Management is the nucleus of supply chain excellence in the retail world and is the process of overseeing the constant flow of units into and out of an existing inventory.
Inventory often accounts for the highest proportion of the working capital as raw material, WIP and finished goods. Inventory management goes hand-in-glove with demand forecasting and there are multiple benefits when you implement the inventory management software.
- Support for OEM / EN barcodes
- Multiple attributes per item
- POS Multiple RSP tracking against single SKU.
- Multi-level inventory hierarchy
- Images for the item, article or category
Assortment based Inventory Management System
- Mass-update of item masters
- Item category to attribute mapping
- Item detail with multiple attribute, categories like brand, size, design, color, pack etc
- Allocate items to POS locations via groups
- Powerful assortment concept for setting up promotions and various other actions
- Assortments and article based inventory planning
- Support for item import/ export via Excel in almost all areas
Inventory control and tracking
- Maintain multiple Operating Units, Sites and Stock points
- Goods-in-transit reporting
- Inventory valuation at the click of a button
- COGS at every site/ cost-center
- Work-in-progress valuation in case of production
- Tax Master with Tax Jurisdiction / Form mapping
- VAT / CST Auto calculation mapping and posting
- Tax Slab mapping for pricing based VAT calculation